Hi there! Welcome to The Breezy Blonde. I’m Jen and I’m the voice behind The Breezy Blonde.
What you should know about me:
- I live in Long Beach, NY, a sweet little city by the sea. Closer to NYC and more laid back than the Hamptons, we’re a tight knit beach community that boasts pristine beaches and a brand spanking new boardwalk that I spend most of my time biking and catching sunsets on. Speaking of brand spanking new…
- I married my darling husband Jonathan on August 30, 2014, surrounded by our family and friends and it was hands down the best day of my life. If I could ‘Groundhog Day’ one day, it absolutely be that day.
- Everything from my clothes to my beauty routine to my home decor is ocean inspired.
- The color aqua is pretty much everywhere in my life. From being the major color scheme in my home to the color I end up wearing the most to the color of this blog, I have basically encased myself in an aqua hued world, and I am okay with that.
- I am a bargain shopper. I firmly believe in getting the best deals possible. My favorite shops are Marshall’s, TJ Maxx & Target. Some may scoff, but with a little creativity, my purchases have gone a long way! I will branch out to other stores, but my rule is usually if it’s not on clearance, I probably won’t buy it. Unless I absolutely love it, need it and can’t live without it. Then all bets are off.
- Home decor is an obsession that my one bedroom apartment doesn’t always allow me to partake in. I drive my poor hubby crazy moving things around and making him help me hang things up. Hey, he agreed to for better or for worse!
- I truly believe that less is more and simplicity is golden.
- I love pop culture and am a trivia queen.
- Game of Thrones and the Real Housewives of pretty much anywhere are my favorite televisions shows, while Almost Famous is my all time favorite movie.
- I am a planner. Sometimes it’s a good thing, sometimes it’s a bad thing, but it’s my thing. Ask me what I’m doing 2 weeks from now on Thursday at 2pm. I can usually tell you down to what socks I’ll be wearing.
- I LOVE to travel. From experiencing another culture, to seeing exotic sights to sampling native food, I love it all. Bringing us to…
- My dream job. My dream job would be being a travel critic. I love to write and I love to travel, so what could be better? Oh! Maybe a travel FOOD critic. Yes. That is what I want to be when I grow up…
Okay that was a lot. I hope that gives you some insight into my little world!
Also…I hope you’re not sick of me. Please don’t be sick of me yet!
Questions? Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org